1) A favorite political track.
The song that jumps into my head whenever I think of politically charged music is Fight the Power - Public Enemy
2) One of those tracks that make you dance on the dancefloor no matter what.
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Do I need to tell you?
3) The song you’d use to tell someone you love them.
Shining Star - The Manhattans; my wife and I consider this to be "our song".
4) A song that has made you sit down and analyze it’s lyrics.
This Woman's Work - Maxwell
5) A song that you like, that a two year old would like as well.
Shackles - Mary Mary
6) A song that gives you an energy boost.
Step Into A World (Rapture's Delight) - KRS One
7) A song that you and your grandparents (would probably) like.
Blue Train - John Coltrane
8) A song that you really liked when you were 14-16, and still really like now.
Telephone Man - New Edition, anything by them brings back fond memories of my teen years.
9) A sad song that would be in the soundtrack of the movie about your life.
Little Wing - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
10) A peppy song that would start the opening credits of the movie about your life.
The Glow of Love - Luther Vandross
11) A good song from a genre of music that no one would guess that you liked.
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
12) A song that you think should have been playing when you were born.
Fantasy - Earth Wind & Fire, one I could play over and over and never grow weary!
13) A favorite artist duo collaboration.
You're All I Need To Get By - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel; I thought Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell were fantastic together.
14) A favorite song that you completely disagree with (politically, morally,
commonsenically, religiously etc.)
Grand Verbalizer - X-Clan, Vanglorious! This is protected by the red, the black, and the green with a KEY! SISSYYY!
15) The song that you like despite the fact your IQ level drops several points
every time you listen to it.
Where I'm From (Don't Fight The Clean Mix II) - Passion
16) Your smooth song, for relaxing.
Lifetime - Maxwell
17) A song you would send to someone you hate or are mad at.
Ain't No Future in Yo' Frontin' - MC Breed
18) A favorite track from an outfit considered a “super-group.”
Brick House - The Commodores
19) A song that makes you reminsce about good times with a family member.
Dear Mama - Tupac, always makes me remember growing up with my moms (BTW, she was NEVER a crack fiend)
20) Your favorite song at this moment in time
Fast Lane - Bilal, I know, it's not brand new, but I never get tired of it.
Whew! That was hard work! It did take me down memory lane alot (good and bad memories), thanks to Nikki for bringing King's list to my attention!